Fall is officially here! The weather has slightly cooled down (sure, it may still be in the 90s during the day but the early mornings are a bit chilly) and I am craving cozy fall clothes and hot chocolate! While I can’t quite wear any of these pieces yet, I’m starting to plan ahead and get my fall wardrobe ready. Here’s what’s currently on my fall wishlist:
1. I wear a lot of neutral colors when the weather gets cooler and this deep green open cardigan is perfect for adding a bit of color to a gray and black outfit without going too crazy. This is the perfect layering piece for when I need just a bit of extra warmth.
2. I love sweaters that are easy to work for work or as part of a more casual outfit. This gray sweater fits the bill and the frill hem adds a little fun to an otherwise simple piece.
3. You can’t go wrong with a pair of black skinny jeans. They’re great for wearing with just about anything and I think this destructed pair would look great with fall booties.
4. I love dressier tops that fit like t-shirts so this drop shoulder velvet top is perfect. The velvet looks luxe and I love how this can be dessed up with a leather skirt and heels or dressed down with jeans and sneakers.
5. Nothing screams fall to me like red plaid. This contrast pocket sweater is a great way to incorporate plaid into an outfit without going all out and the hi-low hem is super cute.
6. How fun is this crushed velvet tee dress? It looks so comfy and easy to wear while running around town.
7. The layered look is perfect for fall so of course I want this 2-in-1 pullover that combines a sweater with a collared button down top. I love the side slits and think this would be perfect with skinny black pants and flats for work.
8. Sweater dresses are a staple for any fall wardrobe and this olive green hoodie version looks so comfy! I love the lace hem, it adds just a little something extra.
9. Speaking of red plaid, I love how this surplice draped plaid top is the perfect alternative to a flannel piece.
What do you want to wear this fall?
Thanks to SheIn for sponsoring this post.