Now that fall is officially here, we can’t wait to break out the layers and Pumpkin Spice Lattes (even if it still feels like summer here)! Here’s what’s on our list of fall wants:
1. A cozy fall jacket. This Banana Republic Black Boucle Jacket is perfect for fall (more like the couple cold days of winter here) and nice enough to wear to work.
2. Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette… I mean it is chocolate scented. What’s not to love?! Also the darker colors will go with my fall wardrobe.
3. Not really fall related but I’m coveting the Apple iPhone 6 in black. Has anyone gotten it yet?
4. One of the girls I follow on instagram has this Over-sized Scarf from Sincenineteen88 and I fell in love when I saw it. It would definitely be a splurge for me but it’s so gorgeous!
5. New booties are a must for fall. BP Train Wrap Belted Bootie.
6. Halloween and everything that comes with it including pumpkin sugar cookies and carving pumpkins.
7. I’m a fan of dainty jewelry and have been looking for the perfect bracelet for a while. This Karma Bracelet is really cute.
8. I love stripes and sweaters so this Ann Taylor Striped Two-In-One Sweater is perfect! It’s even 50% off right now.
1. A dark berry lipstick. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Prune In Fire is the perfect deep raspberry.
2. Gold stacking rings. I love the multi-colored stones on Gorjana’s Mae Ring Set.
3. A neutral cashmere sweater. J.Crew’s Collection Cashmere V-Neck Sweater in heather grey is a wardrobe staple.
4. A casual cashmere sweater. Their Collection Cashmere Zip-Front Hoodie in black would be great to snuggle up in by the fire.
5. Candles. These Mason Jar Candles from Bath and Body Works look cute and ensure your home smells like fall.
6. Grey suede flats. Forever 21’s Pointed Faux Suede Flats would be perfect for work.
7. Taupe booties. These Jessica Simpson Caulfield Booties would be perfect for play.
8. Leather anything. This Faux Leather Peplum Top is a good way to incorporate leather into my wardrobe without breaking the bank.
What’s on your fall wishlist?
-Stacie and Molly