Hope everyone had a great week! Apparently all I did was eat this week!
1. Sides to add to the ramen from Shin-Sen-Gumi – flavored egg, kimchi, spinach, and mushrooms.
2. Ramen from Shin-Sen-Gumi. This is the half order which was more than enough for me. You get to select the strength of the broth, crunchiness of the noodles, and additional toppings. If you order the full size ramen you can also request additional noodles. I’m typically not a huge fan of ramen but this restaurant was really good.
3. Brown Sugar Milk Tea with Boba from Ozero Tea and Desserts. Sooo good!
4. Sprinkles Cupcakes. I have to stop in whenever I’m at the downtown office. Dark Chocolate and the “Off the Menu” cupcake of the day – peanut butter cupcake with cherry frosting.
5. Essentials of the week. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #13 Peach Passion and Essie nailpolish in Mint Candy Apple. This YSL lipstick is my go-to color. It’s a nice peachy-pink color that can easily be worn to work or for a night out.
6. Finally got this baby! Can’t wait for my trip!