We’ve had spring weather for awhile now, but now that spring is officially here it’s time to break out the bare legs and bright lipsticks! Here’s what we’ve got on our wishlists right now:
For spring I’m craving lots of bright white with neon accents, plus the entire Kate Spade spring collection (check it out for yourself here).
1. Delicate stacking rings. I’ve got stacks upon stacks already, but I love the look of several delicate pieces layered together. The Thin Matte Stacking Rings from Consider The Wldflwrs would be the perfect addition to my collection.
2. Bright pink blush. I love the look of rosy cheeks and Dior’s Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal would be the perfect pink to brighten my complexion.
3. A neon watch. As much as I love chunky gold watches, the Metro Round Leather Strap Watch from Kate Spade would really stand out against an all-white outfit. Plus, it wouldn’t be nearly as heavy.
4. A glass water bottle. I use Nalgene bottles a lot but I love how chic this Glass and Silicone Water Bottle from Kate Spade looks.
5. White sneakers. I love the look of crisp white sneakers (even if it’s impossible to keep them looking that way). The Copenhagen Sneaker from Topshop is a faux leather version that will be easier to clean.
6. A new home fragrance. I love the heavy scents of fall and winter but spring calls for something lighter. This Lavender Vanilla Candle from Bath and Body Works smells fresh and clean without smelling like cleaning products.
7. A large tote. I carry a pretty big bag already, but a tote is so useful for going to the pool or grabbing groceries. Plus how cute is the scallop trim and contrasting lining on the Kate Spade Lily Avenue Carrigan Leather Tote?
8. A crisp white dress. I wear a lot of black and gray during the winter so bright white is a nice way to start spring without giving up my neutral colors. I love that this Button-Pleat Shirtdress from Anthropologie looks structured but not confining.
For spring this year I’m looking forward to lots of bright, fun colors! I typically wear a lot of black (like Molly) but sometimes it’s nice to mix it up with a few brights. I’m also looking forward to some fun beach days as the weather gets warmer!
1. Lululemon Speed Short. I typically stick to crops and leggings when working out but as the weather warms up these shorts would be perfect for hiking and a trip to the beach. Bonus they come in a million colors!
2. LA Dodgers Clayton Kershaw T-shirt. Last year I went to my first couple Dodger games but never bought a shirt. I’m looking forward to the start of baseball season and figured it’s time to invest in a Dodgers shirt!
3. Art Print. Spring seems like the perfect time for some new decorating at my place. This print would be the perfect addition to my room.
4. Lakitia Embellished Sandals. With living in LA, I practically live in sandals. I love the glitter on this pair and they’re such a great deal!
5. Craig Medium Carrying Case. I love the mint color of this bag and it will be the perfect addition to a little white dress.
6. Teeny Triangle Bikini. Swimsuit season is here! I love the idea of a neoprene swimsuit and this one comes in such fun colors!
8. KUT from the Kloth Denim Jacket. It still gets pretty chilly in the evenings during spring so a cute light jacket is a must for nights out with friends!
What’s on your spring wishlist?
-Molly and Stacie
This post contains affiliate links.