I have to admit, I love clothes. My closet and dresser are full but every now and then (usually as the seasons change) I start to feel like I have nothing to wear. It’s amazing how just a few new pieces can liven up my wardrobe and make me excited to wear my clothes again. Sometimes I feel like adding some bright colors or a variety of different pieces but lately I’ve been all about cozy basics. I’ve been loving black and white, bold stripes, and classic pieces with interesting details. Since I’ve been drawn to trendier pieces that I might not wear forever, I don’t want to spend too much money on them. Luckily, I’ve found quite a few trendy, updated basics at SheIn, which fits my budget perfectly and allows me to pick up more than a handful of new items for my summer basics refresh.
Sleeve details seem to be all the rage right now and I’ve found a few tees with ruffle sleeves that I can’t wait to try.
1. I love the tiny ruffle on this Frill Cuff Heather Knit Tee.
2. For a more dramatic look, this Striped Frill Cuff Tee has a large ruffle around the sleeves and a bold stripe print.
3. How fun is the pattern mixing and Gigi neckline on this Contrast Checkered Cuff Tee?
I am really into peplum tops this summer and I love how cute they look paired with shorts and sandals.
4. This Frill Trim Dip Hem Smock looks nice and cool for hot summer days, and I love the sleeve detail.
5. I am so into gingham right now and this Gingham Ruffle Trim Mixed Media Babydoll Tee is perfect.
6. I love the ruffle on the Frill Smocked Swing Tee. It updates a classic white tee in a sweet, fresh way.
I am a sucker for anything with a bow or tie on it and these three tops are no exception.
7. I love the striped print and the side tie on this Striped Side Knotted Tee. It’s a nice change of pace from front-tied tops.
8. This Ruffle Sleeve Self Tie Open Back Tee is perfect for the pool or for showing off a bright bralette.
Interesting hemlines are another new favorite of mine and I can’t wait to get my hands on these cute tops.
10. Don’t the tassels on this Contrast Striped Tassel Hem Tee just scream summer?
11. This Layered Gingham Ruffle Trim Slub T-Shirt combines my new love of gingham with my old love of ruffles for a fun twist on a basic tee.
12. I love the tulip hem, cold shoulders, and mixed print on this Contrast Striped Open Shoulder Overlap Back Tee.
What summer basics are you craving right now?
Thanks to SheIn for sponsoring this post!