A week of temperatures over 110 means summer is definitely here! Here is what’s on our summer wishlists:
1. Sunglasses that cover half my face. I love big sunglasses and how cool are the blue lenses on these Illesteva Boca Sunglasses?
2. A neon dress. This J.Crew Factory Twisted Back Dress is the perfect “throw-on-and-go” dress. Plus, I love the bright pink color.
3. A bright peach lipstick. YSL lipsticks are my absolute favorite and I love the Rouge Volupte formula. 32 Corail Jalouse is a neutral peach shade that will look perfect for everyday.
4. A fun beach towel. This Ombre Dot Beach Towel from Target is affordable and nice and bright. I love the mint color and ombre effect.
5. A cheery summer candle. The Guava Colada Candle from Bath and Body Works is fruity and strong enough to scent an entire room.
6. The perfect coral nail color. Zoya’s Yana is described as a geranium pink cream, but it’s actually a gorgeous pinky-coral. This is super bright and has just a hint of shimmer and would be perfect with a tan.
8. Hair texturizer. Beachy hair is so nice during the summer and the Surf Spray from Bumble and Bumble is a great way to add texture and volume.
9. Good sunscreen. A good sunscreen is (surprisingly) hard to find. I love Kiehl’s Activated Sun Protector for Face and Body because it isn’t at all greasy. It works really well and I love that I don’t have to buy separate sunscreens for my face and body.
1. A light weight/dainty bracelet. This Blue Dust Pixie Bracelet from The Shine Project is a fun color and a great way to accessorize when its hot out. Bonus points The Shine Project is a really cool organization that employs inner city students!
2. A fun 4th of July outfit. This American Flag Tank from Etsy will be perfect for the holiday. I’m excited for my first 4th of July in LA that will be spent at the Hollywood Bowl!
3. A cute beach tote. This Modalu Just Beachy Shopper Bag is large enough for a towel, sunscreen, and a good book to read at the beach!
4. Denim Shorts are a classic and these American Eagle Outfitters Denim Boy Midi Shorts are the perfect pair. The color is great and I love that you can roll these down for a little extra length.
5. Cute Popsicle molds. I’m already dreaming of all the flavors of homemade popsicles I’ll be making this summer with the Zoku Classic Pop Mold.
6. A pair of casual wedges. These Prestine Wedge Sandal by Steve Madden will be perfect with all the summer dresses I plan on wearing.
7. Humidity Hair Products. I’m gonna be spending a lot of time in the humidity this summer and my hair is not looking forward to it. I already have big hair and when you add humidity it gets a little crazy! I’m hoping this Living Proof No Frizz Discovery Set will help keep it in control!
8. Self Tanner. I’m pretty fair skinned and I wear like SPF 100 whenever I’m out in the sun so a self tanner is the only way I’m ever tan. I’ve heard the Tinted Tan Mousse from Nkd Skn doesn’t have a strong smell like most self tanners so I’m looking forward to giving this a try!
What’s on your summer wishlist?
-Molly and Stacie
This post contains affiliate links.